All of our Magento module solutions are tested on a clean install of Magento without any plugin and use a default Magento template and XML calls. The modules are delivered “As is” which means that it only offers the described functionalities. All of our modules come with a free licence which means you can modify it yourself as you wish. Each purchase is valid for one live Magento installation and unlimited testing servers. You are required to purchase more copies of the moedules if you want to install our solution on multiple Magento installations. Distribution of our software is strictly prohibited and is protected by international copyright
If you want a refund for one of our solutions To request a refund please submit a request containing your Order ID, Transaction ID or Payer email address via our Support system If you fall into one or more of the below, we’re sorry: You cannot claim refund in case.
- The request date is over 30 days since the date of your order purchase.
- The item doesn’t work as claimed and you have never asked for help.
- The item cannot work due to a wrong Magento setup
- Refund is applicable for card payments only
- You will never be more refunded then one refund for the same product.
- Installation, Support and Custom service are excluded from refund.
We offer 3-months of free email support for all product purchased from us. We are not responsible for supporting free extensions but we will try to provide support if our technical team can arrange the time. Request support through Contact us. The following options are not covered by the free email support:
- Extensions customization
- Third-party developers consultation or modifications
- Product version update with different module or theme
- Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade
- Support via Skype, Phone call
- Customized Modules