Supported Magento versions: 2.0.x 2.1.x 2.2.x
Backend configurations allows you to switch the module on or of per store view. The map works together with the Google developer API, the API credentials need to be created inside your personal Google Cloud account.
Define your distributors by assigning them to the customer group. Each distributor can register and you only have to add them to the correct group and done.
As you want it...
Flexibility and control on the output. Configure it to your liking.
This module allows the shop owner to create a Google Map with Markers based on the addresses of the customers of a specific customer group. Automatic clustering for the markers and an easy setup from the Magento® 2 backend of your store.
- Configurate the map from the Magento® 2 backend
- Easy map insertion in static CMS Pages / Blocks or Template Files by short code snippets
- Define customer groups which are shown as clustered Markers on the map
- Automatic Customer Address to Google Coordinates conversion, via the Google Maps Geolocation API
- Google Maps Geolocation API key (free of cost)
|Supported Magento versions||2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x|