Auto Cancel Unpaid Orders
Supported Magento versions: 1.9.x 1.8.x 1.7.x
Cancel order statuses
Choose or create order status that you want to auto cancel if payment is not received.
Control when to cancel
Set up the waiting time for the extension to trigger. Hours, days or weeks.
Setting that allows you to send notifications about the canceled orders to the system administrator(s).
This module automatically cancels unpaid orders after a set period of time; hours, days or weeks. As a result, the products of the cancelled order will return to the inventory and will be available for sales again. There is an option to notify the customer about the order cancellation. For registered customers, the products will be moved to the customer’s shopping cart (optional).Is this module useful for my store?
The Auto Cancel Unpaid Orders Module for Magento® is developed for online stores with a lot of orders every day. Including orders of which the payment is abandoned at payment level.
- Full choice of order statuses to be cancelled
- Full choice of payment methods to be cancelled
- Adjust email template to store view
- Automatic stock update
- Configurable interval setting
- Choose startdate cancellation
- Registered customer's products will be moved to shopping cart (optional)
|Supported Magento versions||1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x|